Fires, robberies, theft … there are many reasons for you to worry about the safety of your business. However, a good alarm equipment can protect your facilities and keep you safe from any incident.
Today we explain what are the five aspects to consider if you are going to hire a security system for your business:
- Wiring system the use of a wired alarm system is usually indicated for medium or large spaces, since it is easier to install the wiring. If you have to protect large areas, such as industrial warehouses, or shopping centers; this is the kind of security system that you should keep in mind.
- Wireless system In the case of offices, businesses and small businesses; the installation of a wireless security system; It is enough to keep the establishment protected. Hiring is cheaper and installation is easy, fast and clean.
- The acronym CCTV corresponds to Closed Circuit Television. This system allows you to obtain images of your company’s interior through a network of video cameras. With them you can see what happens in your business at anytime and anywhere through your computer or a mobile device. The cameras have night vision, so it is possible to obtain images in low light situations. In addition, CCTV is a deterrent for those who want to assault your premises.
- Perimeter security. This system is perfect to protect the exteriors of your business. The presence detectors emit an audible signal when there is a break-in of the protected perimeter. In addition, it sends a warning to the Alarm Receiving Center (CRA) that immediately verifies, through the images of the video system, what is happening and warns, if necessary, the security forces and bodies.
- Access control. Controlling who accesses the different rooms is fundamental for the protection of your business. In addition, you can configure the system to give your employees access to specific areas of your business.